Not only can you access it via a smartphone, one of the famous chat applications, WhatsApp, you can also access via a laptop or PC. That way, you don’t have to look back and forth between smartphone and laptop screens while chatting on the sidelines of work. Just open the WhatsApp window on the computer screen and you can chat comfortably.
To access this application from a computer, you will need a barcode. How to view WhatApp barcodes?
Barcode is a way that certain systems have of showing machine-readable data, and one way to read it is by scanning.
WhatsApp has a barcode that needs to be scanned in order for you to access the chat app on your computer. This is how to see your own WhatsApp barcode.
1. Access the WhatsApp application on the computer. You can install it by downloading WhatsApp Web, or access it directly via the website.whatsapp.com.
2. If you have installed the application or accessed the WhatsApp website, you will immediately find the WhatsApp barcode that you need to scan.
3. Take your smartphone and open the WhatsApp application in it. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the WhatsApp application.
4. Then, select ‘WhatsApp Web’. The application will immediately open the rear camera to scan the barcode.
5. Point the smartphone at the barcode visible on the computer screen. Make sure the camera is facing right at the WhatsApp barcode. If the scan is perfect, wait for WhatsApp Web to process your data.
6. If it has been scanned, WhatsApp Web will display the same chat list view as on your smartphone. You can already chat via WhatsApp on your computer! In fact, you can send pictures, videos and work documents with your friends through this application. You can also chat in the office WhatsApp Group more easily.
Here’s how to see your WhatsApp barcode. Make sure the computer has a stable internet connection because just like on a smartphone, you need to access the chat application with an internet connection. If there is an internet connection problem, the WhatsApp barcode can not appear and you can not login using WhatsApp Web.
In addition, make sure the rear camera on the smartphone can work properly. Because, WhatsApp barcode scanning can only be done through the rear camera.
You don’t need a high resolution camera. Just the default camera application from the cellphone that doesn’t experience errors and can function properly.
After you are done using WhatsApp Web, you can log out to log out of your WhatsApp account. If you want to access it again, just open the WhatsApp application or website and scan the barcode again.
But if you continue to access WhatsApp through the device, and the computer is not accessed by others, you don’t need to log out of your WhatsApp account.
So when you access the application on a computer or WhatsApp Web, your chat account will automatically open. Also, you don’t need to see the WhatsApp barcode yourself every time you want to access it.