How to Record a WhatsApp Video Call – Video call is a feature that is available in almost all social media and chat platforms. With a video call, you can call someone in video form and face to face.
As is well known, WhatsApp is a popular messaging application for now. The video call feature is also one of the mainstays of whatsapp that you can use very easily.
In addition, you will not be charged any service fees when you use the video call feature on WhatsApp. You can enjoy video call services on the WhatsApp application whenever you want.
But unfortunately this video call feature does not provide a feature to record it. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to do.
If you want to record activities from video calls on your WhatsApp. Then you will find all the answers to how to record wa video calls in this article.
How to record WhatsApp video calls without an application
You can record whatsapp video calls on your android phone even without the help of additional applications. Because now some of the latest Android phones already have their own screen recorder feature.
If you don’t find it, you can use the app search feature on your cellphone. When you have made a video call, you can activate the screen recording of your Android phone.
That way, you have succeeded in recording VC on WhatsApp without the help of the application. Meanwhile, if your Android phone doesn’t have a recording feature, you can read this tutorial further below.
WhatsApp Call Recorder Application
If your Android phone does not provide a screen recorder feature, or you are not compatible with the existing recording application on an Android phone. You can try some of the following applications as an alternative way to record your video calls on WhatsApp.
You can use all the applications that will be described at IsTalkingTech.com to record your android screen for free. In addition, several applications have provided video editing features that can be used for video editing.
1. DU Recorder
This application is able to record android screen and can edit it directly. In addition, DU Recorder also provides options for setting the number of FPS (maximum 60 FPS), video resolution (maximum 1080p), and video quality options.
Here’s how to record whatsapp video calls with DU Recorder:
- Install the DU Recorder application first on the PlayStore / APKPure.
- Open the application, an application icon will appear in the corner.
- Tap the icon when you make a WhatsApp video call.
- When touched, the application will start to record.
- To stop, tap stop or a cross and the recording results will automatically be stored in the cellphone storage.
2. Az Screen Recorder
- Install the Az Screen Recorder application on your cellphone first.
- Once installed, open the application to activate it.
- If the application is active, an icon will appear on your cellphone screen.
- To start recording, tap the icon then select the red button with the camera icon.
- If you want to stop, open the notification panel and tap Stop.
- The results of the recording video will be automatically saved in the cellphone gallery.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on iPhone
The method above is a tutorial for recording whatsapp video calls for an android phone. Then what if you use an iOS device like an iPhone?
For iPhone, you don’t need additional application assistance. Because the iPhone on iOS 11 already provides a screen recording feature by default. Here’s how to record wa video calls on the iPhone:
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and enter the Control Center menu option.
- Enter Customize Controls, then enter Screen Recording above or Include.
- To start screen recording, just swipe up on the screen to open the control panel.
- Then press the Screen Recording feature and within 3 seconds the iPhone screen will start recording.
- To stop, just tap the Stop button.
If you want to see the results of the wa video call recording on the iPhone, the video file will be saved in your gallery. Or you can also apply the method of recording the iPhone screen which was also discussed at IsTalkingTeach.com.
Well, that’s how to record video calls from WhatsApp that you can use on Android phones and iPhones. Hopefully useful and good luck!