Telegram is an online-based chat service or instant messaging application. Currently the telegram application is becoming the favorite choice of many people worldwide, apart from WhatsApp and Line.
In some telegram features are indeed superior to the two applications, such as a feature to use more than one number in one application, secret chat, and the most popular is being able to share videos with a large enough size and quite a long duration.
Until not infrequently, telegram is used as an alternative application for watching movies or dramas for free.
Telegram is not only accessible on smartphones based android , iOS, Windows Phone, and Ubuntu Touch only, but can also be accessed through computer systems such as Windows, OS X, and Linux.
So that users of this application can use it comfortably on any device.
For computer devices, Telegram provides two options to its users. You can access it via Telegram Web, or Telegram Desktop which requires you to download the application first.
As for those of you who still don’t understand how to log into Telegram on a PC, here are the steps for you.
How to Login to Telegram on PC
- Open a browser on your computer or laptop, you can use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and others.
- If you want to open telegram via Telegram Web, you can open the official telegram site at https://web.telegram.org or if you want to open via Telegram Desktop you can download the application first at https://desktop.telegram.org
- Sign in using the phone number that you will use. Make sure to select the country location option Indonesia .
- Telegram will send a verification code via SMS to your number, please enter the code to verify your account.
- If so, then telegram can be used.
Those are some of the ways to log in to the Telegram application on a PC, I hope this information helps.